A trip to Agra can not be considered complete without tasting it’s delightful street food cuisine. This food walk in Agra takes you to some non-touristy streets and bazaars of old Agra town which have numerous small street food shops in business for multiple generations. These food shops are famous for their excellent quality of food as well as their unique flavours. You can expect to taste some highly local and some pan-Indian food items like lassi, tikka, chat, kachori, gol gappa and various others, each one with a special Agra touch to it.
In addition to food tasting, you’ll have the chance to see certain parts of ancient Agra city which are not covered in most other city tours. This food walk is available in morning and evening timings, but actual start time may differ according to factors like weather, daylight etc.
- Duration of Food Walk: 3-4 Hours.
- Number of food shops visited : 7 to 9 in Agra town.
- Number of food dishes : 12-15 dishes. Equivalent to a full meal and snacks.
- Food type: Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food.
- Transport: Pickup and drop available from most places within Agra.
- Includes: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer.
- Time: Morning and evening tours
INR 4000 per slot on purchase of two or more slots. INR 4500 for a single slot.
Private tour available for INR 500 extra