A culinary tour with Food Walk In India means more than just a few food walks and sightseeing in India. Our culinary tours are a detailed introduction to varied Indian cuisines in different parts of the country with multiple optional activities like food walks, cooking classes, tea tasting, wine tasting, visit to markets, lessons about spices and a lot more. A culinary tour of India like this can cover a number of different cities with multiple activities in each. Just because the focus of these culinary tours is food doesn’t mean that you’ll have to skip the sightseeing part either.
We have designed these tours to offer the best of everything and are completely customisable. There are a few sample travel itineraries listed below. They’re all private unless specified otherwise and you can customise almost every aspect of these as per your liking. Contact us with your requirements or fill up the contact form and we’ll be happy to be of any assistance.
Following is the list of cities which we cover presently along with the list of activities available in each and are constantly adding more. There are a lot more other cities like Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Kochin and a few others which can be a part of such trips.
|Delhi||Food Walks, Cooking Classes, Photo Walks, Tea Tasting,
Wine tasting, Shopping Walks, Market Trips, Yoga
|Agra||Food Walks, Cooking Classes, Photo Walks, Shopping Walks, Market Trips|
Food Walks, Cooking Classes, Photo Walks, Market Trips, Playtime with elephants
|Udaipur||Food Walks, Cooking Classes, Photo Walks, Shopping Walks, Market Trips|
|Jodhpur||Cooking Demos, Shopping Walks, Market Trips, Desert camping|
|Varanasi||Food Walks, Cooking Demos, Market Trips, Yoga|
|Ranthambore||Jungle safari for tigers|
SAMPLE TRAVEL PLANS FOR CULINARY TOURS
Please check the links below for some sample travel itineraries which you can use. As mentioned above they are for reference purposes and actual itineraries may differ according to season and availability.
- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in 6 Days
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambore and Jodhpur in 9 Days
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Jodhpur in 9 Days
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur in 12 Days
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi in 8 Days
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur in 9 Days
- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur,Varanasi and Khajuraho in 10 Days
SERVICES OFFERED IN EACH CULINARY TOUR
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Accommodation in 4-5 star hotels or equivalent properties.
- Good guides in each city.
- Meals as mentioned in final itinerary. A lot of meals are covered by cooking classes, food walks etc.
- All tours are private unless specified otherwise.
In order to get a price quote, please use the contact form or email us email@example.com. We usually reply within 24 hours.