Jaipur, the Pink city of India is a must visit place not just for it’s monuments, sights and history, but also the food. There are a number of food joints in the city famous for their highly unique specialisations like laddoo, lassi, daal baati churma, laal maans and various others. A food walk in Jaipur will take you to some of the must visit food joints and help you discover the best of culinary delights that this beautiful city has to offer. Additionally, you will have to chance to walk through some colourful streets, bazaars and see numerous aspects of the place which most tourists never see.
- Duration of Food Walk: 6 Hours.
- Number of food shops included : 7 to 9 food joints in walled city and nearby area.
- Number of food dishes : 15-17 food dishes. Equivalent to two meal and snacks.
- Food type: Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Transport: Free pickup and drop from walled city. Transport from outside this zone may cost INR 1500 extra.
- Includes: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer.
- Time: Start time can be between 9:30 am and 4:00 pm.
- PRICE: INR 7000 for a single slot. INR 6000 per slot on purchase of two or more slots. Private tours are available at extra charge.